Elsevier Student Ambassador (ESA) programme is one of the most thriving programmes of Elsevier South Asia giving you the chance to become a liaison between Elsevier and your college/University. The mandate of this programme is to have student ambassadors from health sciences community across South Asia who can connect with each other and open gates to unexplored opportunities in their fields.
Elsevier Student Ambassadors may
- Host and organize events to bring awareness about Elsevier’s products and brand
- Spread the word about competitions, scholarships and other events
- Help Elsevier to better understand their campus' culture
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
- Test products and features
- Be a source of knowledge for your university about Elsevier products
Through this programme, Elsevier promises to benefit not only the ESAs but the entire health sciences student community as a whole. It intend to gain their valuable insights into how it can provide better, more relevant solutions to help them prepare for an illustrious career in the health sciences field..
Who can be an Elsevier Student Ambassador?
Elsevier Student Ambassador, a prized position, is not open for everyone. We select only the best students from across the South Asia. Elsevier Student Ambassadors must be:
- Currently enrolled in a health sciences college or university in India, all other countries in South Asia.
- Pursuing a Medical/ Dental course
- Able to plan and organize events
- Actively involved in student life on campus
- Active at social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, SlideShare and YouTube.
What will it offer?
Joining this programme empowers you to connect with your fellow ESAs across the South Asia, get access to the latest from Elsevier Information repository, and be a part of the team that will help in redefining the healthcare education in South Asia.
As a student ambassador, you will get many opportunities to upgrade your skills, connect with your peers and be the face of Elsevier. You would get an exclusive chance to become expert reviewers of Elsevier and also an opportunity to author with it. You would get to attend significant CMEs, author events, product launch events, conferences, group discussions etc., apart from having free trials of the rich Elsevier products once you are chosen as the ESA. And much more..
It’s a journey to make a difference!