At Elsevier, the world's leading publisher of science and health information, we
have absolutely no doubt that the Principals hold the key to the future of this
country. It is their leadership that ensures the youth of the country get the skills
and knowledge they need to drive India to achieve its full potential in the 21st
For delivering the same, Principals need faculty with the right skills, facilities
to impact training, conduct research and maintain a storehouse of knowledge in the
form of a comprehensive, up-to-date library. By delivering world-class information
and innovative tools, we aim to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your
library - and now would like go further to help you fulfill your crucial mission.
Our Mission: To build a community of leaders
who can interact & share knowledge and expertise amongst Nursing professionals.
Gyandeep - Elsevier's programme to maximise your efficiency and effectiveness
Gyandeep is Elsevier's special programme designed for Principals of Nursing colleges
all over India, to help them deal with the plethora of information they receive
about printed and online publications, and ensure that the students and colleagues
access the most relevant sources, in the shortest time, at the least cost. Through
this programme, we will...
- Regularly bring relevant information, through communications customised to nursing
- Organise Nursing Principals Meets across various regions of the India, inviting
principals to share their experiences, and give an insight into the world of health
- Conduct scholarship programme for the B.Sc. Nursing students, rewarding the best
candidates as well as the nursing college libraries.
- Help to update the faculty and students in nursing institutes through newsletters,
catalogues, author visits, exhibitions and book fairs.
- We are also keen to collaborate with nursing institutes by helping the faculty publish
To get your college enrolled in the Gyandeep programme, pls write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org